Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A shocking experience!



WTF? You're kidding right?
I suppose it could be good exercise though, touch the showerhead and do the riverdance!
.
.

7 comments:

Mary Kitt-Neel said...

I put up fairy lights in my bathroom and wondered if I should put a warning sign for them. So far nobody's been electrocuted, however.

yankeedog said...

Risk of shock? No kidding, Sherlock!

Therbs said...

That's given me an idea.

bangarrr said...

That's really not up to Standards. Using A green wire as a conductor tsk, tsk. Bet they're saving water though.

mr-stu said...

Think I would rather stand in the sink and wash instead!

Havock21 said...

I think this type of connection on a URINAL would be a hoot

AK™ said...

Showers at gitmo?